100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Honda Tl.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Honda TL is a mid-size luxury car produced by Honda for its Acura brand. It was Acura-s best-selling model between 1995 and 2007 and was at one stage the second best-selling luxury sedan in the US.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Honda TL Touch up Paint
Stone chips that cover the road surfaces routinely spray against the bodywork of cars, causing paint scratches called -road rash- to form. Luckily Chipex Honda TL Touch up Paint is a repair option with all the tools you need to stop road rash in its tracks, including:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Seamless, professional results
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional kits, Chipex is easy to use and produces seamless results, thanks to perfectly matched paint mixed with clear coat lacquer and an effective, high-grade blending solution.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Tl Touch up Paint?
Chipex Tl Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Tl.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.