100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Kia Carnival.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Kia Carnival is a minivan/MPV launched in 1998 and goes by many other names, including the Kia Sedona. It has enjoyed the distinction of being the second top-selling large MPV in the UK, and the Grand Carnival variant is the best-selling people carrier in Australia.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Kia Carnival Touch Up Paint
Vehicle paint scratches and road rash caused by stone chips from the road surfaces are a common occurrence amongst all types of vehicles. But Chipex Kia Carnival Touch Up Paint is the most effective solution, guaranteed to keep your road rash woes at bay. It features:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional kits, Chipex is easy to use and renders a flawless repair with perfectly matching paint. Unlike full resprays and bodyshop repairs, Chipex won-t dent your wallet.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Carnival Touch up Paint?
Chipex Carnival Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Carnival.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.