100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Kia Ceed.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Kia Cee-d, named by Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear as the only car with an apostrophe in its name, is a compact car launched in 2006. Amongst its numerous awards is -Hatchback of the Year- in What Diesel Car? magazine.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Kia Cee-d Touch up Paint
Grit and stone chips from the road collide with the bodywork of cars on a daily basis, causing tiny, ugly paint scratches. We call this road rash. This common nuisance can be remedied effectively and uniquely with Chipex Kia Cee-d Touch up Paint, which boasts:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s seamless results make expensive full resprays and bodyshop repairs unnecessary. You also get an accurate paint colour match every time, which isn-t offered with traditional kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Ceed Touch up Paint?
Chipex Ceed Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Ceed.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.