100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Kia Concorde.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Kia Concord is a sedan produced between 1987 and 1995. The Concord and its cheaper cousin, the Capital, underwent several facelifts during their production lifetimes.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Kia Concord Touch up Paint
It-s hugely common for stone chips to fly up off the road surfaces and hit vehicles, leaving them with lots of tiny paint scratches or -road rash-. The key is having an effective and affordable solution, which is exactly what Chipex Kia Concord Touch up Paint is. It boasts:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional paint repair kits, Chipex delivers an accurate paint colour match and produces a seamless repair, and unlike a full respray, Chipex is actually affordable.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Concorde Touch up Paint?
Chipex Concorde Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Concorde.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.