100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Kia Elan.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Elan convertible sports car began life as the Lotus Elan. When Lotus ended production in 1995, Kia Motors purchased the licence to the Elan and produced its own, mostly identical Kia Elan.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Kia Elan Touch Up Paint
Stone chips collide with cars on a daily basis, leaving them with a layer of tiny paint scratches called road rash. Chipex Kia Elan Touch Up Paint is the groundbreaking new answer to the road rash problem. It boasts:
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s seamless results mean you can avoid the much more expensive option of a full respray or bodyshop repair. It-s also much easier to use than traditional DIY kits and guarantees an accurate paint colour match every time, while traditional kits just offer best-match blends.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Elan Touch up Paint?
Chipex Elan Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Elan.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.