100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Kia Mentor.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Kia Mentor is a compact car produced between 1992 and 2003, and is a rebadged version of the Kia Sephia for a number of foreign markets. -Sephia- is actually an acronym of -stylish-, -elegant-, -powerful-, -high-tech-, -ideal- and -auto-.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Kia Mentor Touch Up Paint
Every day cars are hit by loose stone chips and grit from the road, incurring paint scratches known as road rash. An exceptional cure for this is Chipex Kia Mentor Touch Up Paint, a revolutionary repair option that comes with:
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Seamless, professional results
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Ease of use, seamless results and paint matched exactly with your vehicle paint code are not offered with traditional touch up kits, but come as standard with Chipex. Chipex is also much cheaper than a full respray or bodyshop repair.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Mentor Touch up Paint?
Chipex Mentor Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Mentor.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.