100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Kia Picanto.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Kia Picanto is a city car produced since 2004 and is the winner of several awards. These include Bargain Car of the Year in Top Gear magazine and the Association of Scottish Motoring Writers- Best Small Car.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Kia Picanto Touch Up Paint
On a daily basis stone chips from the road collide with the bodywork of cars and cause tiny paint scratches called road rash. The solution to this common nuisance is Chipex Kia Picanto Touch Up Paint, which boasts:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
The seamless finish rendered by a Chipex repair means you can avoid the more costly option of a full respray or bodyshop repair. It also boasts greater ease of use than traditional kits and you get an accurate paint colour match every time, rather than a best-match alternative.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Picanto Touch up Paint?
Chipex Picanto Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Picanto.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.