100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Kia Pride.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Kia Pride is a subcompact car originally derived from the Ford Festiva and sold by Kia between 1987 and 2000. A new model called the Kia New Pride was launched in 2005.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Kia Pride Touch Up Paint
Like all cars, your Kia Pride is not impervious to paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road surfaces, which we call road rash. The trick is having an effective and affordable solution to hand. Chipex Kia Pride Touch Up Paint is exactly that and comes with:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
The seamless finish of a Chipex repair makes the option of a costly full respray or bodyshop repair an unnecessary one. Plus, traditional kits only offer best-match paint, which leaves unsightly blemishes. Chipex guarantees perfectly matching paint every time.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Pride Touch up Paint?
Chipex Pride Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Pride.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.