100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Lamborghini Silhouette.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Lamborghini Silhouette is a 2-door, 2-seater sports car produced between 1976 and 1979. It was unveiled at the 1976 Geneva Auto Show and only 54 units were ever built.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Lamborghini Silhouette Touch Up Paint
Road rash is a common occurrence amongst all vehicles and is caused by loose stone chips colliding with their bodywork and leaving paint scratches. A revolutionary antidote to road rash is Chipex Lamborghini Silhouette Touch Up Paint, which boasts:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Expensive full resprays and imperfect touch ups with -nearly-matching- paint used to be the only methods of combating road rash. But Chipex is a user-friendly DIY option with seamless, immaculate effects and exactly matching paint.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Silhouette Touch up Paint?
Chipex Silhouette Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Silhouette.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.