100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Lancia Flavia Coupe.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Lancia Flavia Coupe
The Lancia Flavia Coupe is the coupe variant of the Lancia Flavia medium-sized executive car, also produced as a cabriolet and a sedan. The Flavia made its debut at the Turin Motor Show in 1960 and was produced until 1971, when it was revised and renamed the Lancia 2000.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Lancia Flavia Coupe Touch up Paint
Vintage, no-longer-in-production cars like the Lancia Flavia Coupe are more susceptible to the impact of stray stone chips from the road, which cause paint scratches or -road rash-. This problem is most easily and effectively remedied with Chipex Lancia Flavia Coupe Touch up Paint, which features:
A paint colour match guarantee
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is more affordable than a full respray or bodyshop repair, and delivers far superior results to those of traditional touch up kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Flavia Coupe Touch up Paint?
Chipex Flavia Coupe Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Flavia Coupe.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.