100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Lexus RX.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Lexus RX is a luxury crossover SUV, compact in its 1998 first generation and mid-size in its second and third generations. The RX 400h/RX 450h is the highest selling Lexus hybrid, and in 2004, the RX 330 was named the most appealing luxury SUV by J.D. Power and Associates. Then in 2013, J.D. Power named the RX 330 the most dependable vehicle in the US.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Lexus RX Touch up Paint
Even the most luxurious vehicles suffer from road rash, which occurs when loose stone chips spray up off the roads and collide with their bodywork, leaving paint scratches. But Chipex Lexus RX Touch up Paint will put an end to your road rash woes, thanks to:
Simple, clear instructions
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex kits promise a perfect paint colour match, rather than abest-match’ blend. They’re also far more user-friendly than traditional kits and won’t scrape the recesses of your wallet like a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Rx Touch up Paint?
Chipex Rx Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Rx.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.