100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Lotus Evora.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Lotus Evora is a good-looking sports car, originally codenamed Project Eagle, and launched at the British International Motor Show in 2008. It has won several awards, including Britain’s Best Driver’s Car in Autocar magazine, and Car of the Year in Evo magazine, both in 2009.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Lotus Evora Touch up Paint
Road rash is what happens when tiny stone chips from the road fly up against our cars and scratch the paintwork. Even cutting edge, swanky sports cars like the Lotus Evora are not impervious. But Chipex Lotus Evora Touch up Paint is the ultimate cure for stone chip paint scratches and road rash. Each kit features:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
A high-grade blending solution designed to deliver seamless results
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
A car garage repair or full respray is vastly more expensive than Chipex, yet no more effective. Chipex will configure an identical paint colour match based on your vehicle paint code. Furthermore, it’s the most user-friendly DIY paint repair kit on the market.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Evora Touch up Paint?
Chipex Evora Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Evora.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.