100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Mazda Anfini Ms 8.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Mazda Anfini Ms 8
The Mazda _?_�fini MS-8 is a luxury car produced by Mazda as a replacement for the Mazda Persona and the Eunos 300. It shared its dimensions with the Mazda Cronos.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Mazda _?_�fini MS-8 Touch up Paint
Cars routinely sustain paint scratches because of loose stone chips flying up off the road surfaces and colliding with them. This -road rash- can be fixed with Chipex Mazda _?_�fini MS-8 Touch up Paint, a revolutionary and superlative repair solution that features:
Clear, easy-to-follow instructions
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional kits, Chipex never leaves any evidence of a repair. This is because it features paint that-s perfectly matched with your vehicle paint code, and a high-grade blending solution that renders a seamless result.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Anfini Ms 8 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Anfini Ms 8 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Anfini Ms 8.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.