100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Mazda B2200.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Mazda B2200 is a variant of the third, fourth and fifth generation Mazda B-Series line of pickup trucks. They are also known as Ford Couriers and Ford Rangers because of Mazda’s partnership with Ford at the time.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Mazda B2200 Touch up Paint
Grit and loose stone chips spraying off the roads and clashing with vehicles is what leads to road rash. The term refers to therash’ of tiny paint scratches that stone chips leave behind. But Chipex Mazda B2200 Touch up Paint contains all the tools you need to stop road rash in its tracks, including:
Paint that comes ready to apply
Straightforward, user-friendly instructions
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex matches paint exactly with the paint colour code of your vehicle, whereas traditional repair kits only offer best-match paint blends. Chipex is also much more affordable than a full respray or repair by a professional paint scratch repair company.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex B2200 Touch up Paint?
Chipex B2200 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your B2200.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.