100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Mazda Eunos 800.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Mazda Eunos 800
The Mazda Eunos 800 is a 4-door sedan and a rebadged variant of the Mazda Millenia for the Japanese and Australian markets. It formed part of Mazda-s upscale Eunos line and was sold between 1993 and 1998.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Mazda Eunos 800 Touch up Paint
Road rash is something that happens to all cars. They sustain paint scratches as a result of being hit by loose stone chips from the road. The best remedy for road rash and stone chip paint scratches is Chipex Mazda Eunos 800 Touch up Paint, which boasts:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s results hugely outshine those of traditional kits, which only offer best-match paint and inferior blending techniques. Chipex kits come with a paint colour match guarantee and all the accessories you need to produce a seamless repair.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Eunos 800 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Eunos 800 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Eunos 800.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.