100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Mazda Familia.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Mazda Familia is a family car produced between 1963 and 2003 in multiple variants. It was declared Car of the Year in Wheels magazine in 1980.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Mazda Familia Touch Up Paint
Road rash is a source of frustration for many drivers and happens when grit and stone chips fly up off the road surfaces and hit cars, leaving scattered paint scratches. Many drivers think that an expensive full respray is the only real answer, but Chipex Mazda Familia Touch Up Paint is a bold new alternative, featuring:
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s perfectly matching paint and seamless finish make full resprays a thing of the past. The results offered by traditional DIY kits also pale in comparison to Chipex. Traditional kits are also much less user-friendly.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Familia Touch up Paint?
Chipex Familia Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Familia.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.