100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Mazda Verisa.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Mazda Verisa is a subcompact car which is available exclusively in Japan. Based on the Mazda DY platform, the car received updates in 2006 and 2009 and two special editions – the Brown Collection and the Stylish V – were unveiled in 2005 and 2007 respectively.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Mazda Verisa Touch up Paint
Paint scratches or -road rash- left on vehicles by the impact of grit and stone chips from the road are most easily and effectively remedied with Chipex Mazda Verisa Touch up Paint. This unique, highly advanced road rash repair option comes with:
Simple, easy-to-follow instructions
All the accessories you need
A paint colour match guarantee
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is more affordable but just as effective as a full respray, more user-friendly than a traditional DIY repair kit, and delivers much better, more accurate results than traditional kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Verisa Touch up Paint?
Chipex Verisa Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Verisa.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.