100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Mg Tf Le500.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Mg Tf Le500
The MG TF LE500 is a variant in the MG TF line of mid-engined roadsters produced between 1995 and 2011. The MG TF was named after the MG TF Midget of the 1950s.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex MG TF LE500 Touch up Paint
Road rash and paint scratches caused by loose stone chips from the road surfaces are common occurrences amongst all cars and other vehicles. Fortunately Chipex MG TF LE500 Touch up Paint is a quick, easy, affordable and highly effective treatment, which features:
All the accessories you need, including polishes, blending solutions, gloves, brushes and cloths
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Traditional kits offer -almost-matching- paint and leave obvious evidence of a repair, but Chipex boasts exactly matching paint and completely seamless effects, which also makes the expensive full respray option unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Tf Le500 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Tf Le500 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Tf Le500.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.