100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Mitsubishi I.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Mitsubishi i is a kei car and the first 4-door car to use a -rear midship- setup since the 1960s, i.e. having the engine behind the passengers. Its layout and styling made the car a big hit, both commercially and with critics.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Mitsubishi i Touch up Paint
Simple, clear instructions
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is much better value for money than a costly and radical full respray, and delivers much more accurate results than a traditional touch up kit is capable of.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex I Touch up Paint?
Chipex I Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your I.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.