100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback
The Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback is a compact car and a variant of the Mitsubishi Lancer for the American market. It was one of three new Lancer models introduced in 2004, but the Sportback was cancelled a year later due to financial problems.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback Touch up Paint
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex produces seamless, stunning results with exactly matching paint and supreme blending and polishing solutions. This makes inferior -best-match-paint- DIY options irrelevant, and pricey full resprays unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Lancer Sportback Touch up Paint?
Chipex Lancer Sportback Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Lancer Sportback.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.