100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan 210.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan 210 or Datsun B-210 is a variant of the third generation Nissan Sunny compact car for North America. It was manufactured between 1973 and 1977.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan 210 Touch up Paint
When grit and stone chips from the road spray against your vehicle and leave a -rash- of paint scratches, you need a revolutionary repair option like Chipex Nissan 210 Touch up Paint to make your car like new again. It features:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Traditional kits only offer best-match paint and full resprays are inordinately expensive. With Chipex, not only do you get perfectly matching paint, but a blending solution that leaves no evidence of a repair. This makes full resprays unnecessary and traditional kits irrelevant.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex 210 Touch up Paint?
Chipex 210 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your 210.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.