100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Cabstar.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan Cabstar is the name for a range of pickup trucks and light commercial vehicles sold by Nissan throughout the world. It has the same platform as the Nissan Caravan and the Cabstar Atlas F22 variant was very popular in the UK.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Cabstar Touch up Paint
Paint scratches on vehicles or -road rash- are caused by the impact of stray stone chips and grit from the road, but Chipex Nissan Cabstar Touch up Paint is the answer to this problem. It boasts:
Clear, simple instructions
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Expensive full resprays are no longer the best means of getting rid of road rash. This is because – unlike traditional kits – Chipex-s paint match guarantee, seamless blending abilities and stunning user-friendliness help produce a flawless, seamless repair.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Cabstar Touch up Paint?
Chipex Cabstar Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Cabstar.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.