100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Caravan.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan Caravan is a van produced for use as a cargo van or fleet vehicle. It has a mechanical twin the Nissan Homy, originally sold at the Prince Homy by the Prince Motor Company until its merger with Nissan.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Caravan Touch up Paint
The -rash- of paint scratches on vehicles, caused by the impact of stray stone chips from the road, can now be remedied effectively and affordably with Chipex Nissan Caravan Touch up Paint. This cutting edge repair option comes with:
Clear, simple instructions
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex guarantees exactly matching paint or your money back. Traditional kits only offer best-match paint. Expensive full resprays used to be the best means of getting rid of road rash, but once you-re done with Chipex, a full respray isn-t necessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Caravan Touch up Paint?
Chipex Caravan Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Caravan.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.