100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Figaro.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan Figaro is a small retro-styled city car, launched in 1991 and bearing a strong resemblance to the 1960s Datsun Fairlady. A Nissan Figaro was driven by Sarah Jane Smith in Doctor Who spinoff The Sarah Jane Adventures, and had a cameo in Canadian time travel drama Continuum.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Figaro Touch up Paint
Your Nissan Figaro may look retro, but that doesn-t mean it has to look old and tired because of road rash and paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road. Use Chipex Nissan Figaro Touch up Paint to make your Figaro look shiny and new again. It features:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is cheaper than a full respray and promises far better results than traditional -nearly-matching- paint kits, thanks to its colour match guarantee and seamless blending abilities.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Figaro Touch up Paint?
Chipex Figaro Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Figaro.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.