100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Fx35.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan FX35 is a variant of Nissan-s Infiniti QX70, a mid-size luxury crossover. Its design blends the lower body of an SUV with the upper body of a sports car, and the vehicle has been called a -bionic cheetah- and a -giant scarab-.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan FX35 Touch up Paint
Stone chips on the road surfaces are responsible for what we refer to as -road rash-. This is because when they fly up off the roads and hit vehicles, they leave paint scratches resembling a -rash-. The best treatment for this common problem is Chipex Nissan FX35 Touch up Paint, which boasts:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike the substandard results offered by traditional kits, Chipex renders a faultless finish with exceptional blending and polishing capabilities and a guaranteed paint colour match. This makes a full respray unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Fx35 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Fx35 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Fx35.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.