100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Homy.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan Homy is a rebadged version of the Nissan Caravan, sold between 1976 and 1997. An earlier version of the vehicle, the Prince Homy, was produced by the Prince Motor Company before its merger with Nissan.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Homy Touch up Paint
When stone chips and grit from the road collide with vehicles, lots of tiny paint scratches or -road rash- are the unfortunate result. If your Nissan Homy is looking aged and worn-out because of road rash, Chipex Nissan Homy Touch up Paint will help make it look young and shiny again. It features:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s seamless blending and paint matching capabilities make expensive bodyshop repairs and radical full resprays needless. Repairs with traditional pens, sticks and kits are inaccurate and ineffective because they only offer best-match paint.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Homy Touch up Paint?
Chipex Homy Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Homy.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.