100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Murano.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan Murano is a mid-size crossover SUV and Nissan-s first crossover SUV in North America. In 2003, it received a nomination for North American Truck of the Year.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Murano Touch up Paint
If your Nissan Murano is looking old and tired from the effects of road rash, you need Chipex Nissan Murano Touch up Paint to make it look young again. With ease and effectiveness, this cutting edge repair solution fights paint scratches left on cars following collisions between their bodywork and stone chips from the road. It boasts:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Radical full resprays are unnecessary; Chipex offers seamless results and an identical paint match for your vehicle. This is a guarantee, which means you get your money back if the paint isn-t exactly right. Traditional kits do not make such promises.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Murano Touch up Paint?
Chipex Murano Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Murano.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.