100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Nv200.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan NV200 is a light commercial vehicle produced in multiple variations since its launch in 2009. It received awards for -Van of the Year- in 2010 and New York-s -Taxi of Tomorrow-.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan NV200 Touch up Paint
Stray stone chips from the road habitually clash with vehicles and leave paint scratches on their bodywork. But there is a solution. Chipex Nissan NV200 Touch up Paint can fix stone chip paint scratches or -road rash- with ease, thanks to:
A paint colour match guarantee
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex provides exact-match rather than best-match paint, a high-grade blending solution that ensures an immaculate finish, and inherent user-friendliness whatever your experience of DIY paint repairs. Traditional kits lack all these features and, thanks to Chipex, pricey and radical full resprays are not necessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Nv200 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Nv200 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Nv200.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.