100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Qx60.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan QX60 is a luxury crossover SUV produced by Nissan-s Infiniti division. Originally called the Infiniti JX, it was renamed as part of Infiniti-s new naming scheme, whereby SUVs- names begin with QX.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan QX60 Touch up Paint
Paint scratches on vehicles, also known as -road rash-, are caused by the impact of loose stone chips and grit from the road surfaces. This common frustration for drivers has a bold and intrepid new solution – Chipex Nissan QX60 Touch up Paint, which features:
Clear, simple instructions
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
The results of a Chipex repair are as seamless as those a full respray, without the need to part with a huge wodge of cash and alter the colour of your car. This is because, unlike traditional kits, Chipex promises an identical paint colour match.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Qx60 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Qx60 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Qx60.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.