100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Renaissance.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan R’nessa is a station wagon produced by Nissan between 1997 and 2001. An electric version called the Nissan Altra, the first production electric car with a lithium-ion battery, was launched in 1998.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan R’nessa Touch up Paint
All drivers have to put up with road rash, the cumulation of paint scratches left on vehicles by stone chips from the road. Don’t they? Not anymore. Chipex Nissan R’nessa Touch up Paint is a revolutionary repair solution, which fights road rash with the help of:
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex’s paint colour match guarantee and seamless blending and polishing solutions are missing in traditional kits. These features help to leave no evidence of a repair, making radical and costly full resprays unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Rnessa Touch up Paint?
Chipex Rnessa Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Rnessa.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.