100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Safari.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan Safari is the Japanese version of the Nissan Patrol, a series of four-wheel-drive vehicles. The vehicle has been called the Safari in Japan since its 1980 third generation.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Safari Touch up Paint
Unfortunately, the build-up of grit and stone chips on the road surfaces makes road rash a commonplace affliction for cars. But the paint scratches stone chips cause when they spray against vehicles can be fixed with Chipex Nissan Safari Touch up Paint, a highly advanced DIY repair option that boasts:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex paint will blend in seamlessly with your paintwork, creating a faultless repair. This is thanks to its unique paint colour match guarantee and high-grade blending solution. Expensive full resprays are no longer necessary and traditional kits, which only offer best-match paint, are wholly inferior.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Safari Touch up Paint?
Chipex Safari Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Safari.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.