100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Sentra.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan Sentra is a compact car based on Japan-s Nissan Sunny. The -Sentra- name was chosen because it suggests images of safety, sounding like both -central- and -sentry-.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Sentra Touch up Paint
When your Nissan Sentra starts to look tired and worn-out from the effects of road rash, it-s time to get your hands on Chipex Nissan Sentra Touch up Paint. This exceptional repair solution fixes paint scratch damage done to cars by loose stone chips from the road with ease and effectiveness. It boasts:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional -best-match- kits, Chipex guarantees an indistinguishable paint match for your vehicle, uniquely coordinated with the paint code of your Sentra. Its beautiful, seamless effects make full resprays and expensive bodyshop repairs needless.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Sentra Touch up Paint?
Chipex Sentra Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Sentra.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.