100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Stanza Altima.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan Altima is a popular mid-size car and continuation of the Nissan Bluebird range. It has the distinction of being Nissan-s best-selling model, and is also one of the best-selling cars generally in America.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Altima Touch up Paint
When vehicles and stones chips / grit from the road surfaces collide, tiny, scattered paint scratches or -road rash- occur. This nuisance for drivers can be remedied uniquely and effectively with Chipex Nissan Altima Touch up Paint, which includes:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s seamless and professional blending, polishing and paint matching capabilities make the option of a full respray completely unnecessary. Touch ups with traditional pens, sticks and kits are not nearly as good value for money because they always leave obvious evidence of a repair.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Altima Touch up Paint?
Chipex Altima Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Altima.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.