100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Sunny Van.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Nissan Sunny Van
The Nissan Sunny-Van is a variant of the Nissan Sunny compact car, which was originally introduced as the Datsun 1000 in 1966. Its multiple generations have all enjoyed van and station wagon variants.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Sunny-Van Touch up Paint
When vehicles and loose stone chips from the road surfaces collide, a -rash- of scattered paint scratches is the usual result. This unfortunately common plague is one that can now be treated easily and effectively with Chipex Nissan Sunny-Van Touch up Paint, which includes:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s blending, polishing and precise paint matching capabilities are second to none in the DIY paint repairs world. By contrast, traditional touch up pens and kits only offer best-match paint.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Sunny Van Touch up Paint?
Chipex Sunny Van Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Sunny Van.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.