100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Sylphy.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan Sylphy is a compact car launched by Nissan in 2000 and so far produced in three generations. It was initially intended to be a new version of the Nissan Bluebird and was therefore originally named the Nissan Bluebird Sylphy.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Sylphy Touch up Paint
A groundbreaking DIY repair option like Chipex Nissan Sylphy Touch up Paint is what you need when your Nissan Sylphy falls victim to -road rash-. Road rash is the spray of paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road, which Chipex fixes affordably and effectively with the help of:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Traditional kits lack a paint colour match guarantee, which is a standard feature of all Chipex kits. Chipex-s perfectly matching, seamlessly blending paint also renders a costly full respray needless.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Sylphy Touch up Paint?
Chipex Sylphy Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Sylphy.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.