100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Terrano Ii.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Nissan Terrano Ii
The Nissan Terrano II is a mid-size SUV for the European market, based on the Nissan Terrano platform. A panel van variant of the Terrano II was also available in the United Kingdom.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Terrano II Touch up Paint
A -rash- of scattered paint scratches is normally what happens to vehicles when the road surfaces spray stone chips at their bodywork. The quick, handy and effective fix you need is Chipex Nissan Terrano II Touch up Paint, which includes:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s paint match guarantee, user-friendliness and polishing and blending abilities are second to none in the world of DIY paint repairs. Traditional kits, which only offer best-match paint, do not measure up, and full resprays are expensive and unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Terrano Ii Touch up Paint?
Chipex Terrano Ii Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Terrano Ii.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.