100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Tiida.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan Tiida is a compact and subcompact car launched in 2003. It was launched as the Nissan Versa in the US and was the least expensive new car in the US when it was introduced.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Tiida Touch up Paint
Collision between the bodywork of vehicles and stone chips from the road surfaces is the cause of one of the biggest nuisances for drivers – a -rash- of tiny paint scratches. But Chipex Nissan Tiida Touch up Paint offers a modern, highly advanced and highly effective solution, featuring:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is a convenient, user-friendly DIY option which promises far better results than a traditional kit, largely thanks to its unique paint match guarantee. Furthermore, Chipex-s seamless effects make costly full resprays unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Tiida Touch up Paint?
Chipex Tiida Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Tiida.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.