100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Peugeot 308 Sw.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Peugeot 308 Sw
The Peugeot 308 SW is a station wagon variant of the Peugeot 308 small family car, launched at the Geneva Motor Show in 2008. The 308 was named European Car of the Year in 2014.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Peugeot 308 SW Touch up Paint
Don-t settle for an inferior repair with a traditional kit or fork out your hard-earned cash for a pricey full respray. Now you can get rid of those pesky paint scratches caused by grit and stray stone chips from the road with Chipex Peugeot 308 SW Touch up Paint. This unique, groundbreaking road rash repair solution features:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s paint colour match guarantee, seamless blending and polishing solutions and great user-friendliness make Chipex much better value for money than traditional kits, which only offer best-match paint.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex 308 Sw Touch up Paint?
Chipex 308 Sw Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your 308 Sw.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.