100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Porsche Boxster.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Porsche Boxster is a 2-seater roadster and Porsche’s first roadster since the 550 Spyder. It was the company’s biggest seller until the Cayenne SUV was introduced.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Porsche Boxster Touch up Paint
All drivers experience road rash, which is the cumulation of paint scratches left on cars by stone chips that fly up off the road and clash with their bodywork. Chipex Porsche Boxster Touch up Paint is your best option for fixing this and making your Porsche Boxster like new again. The following features come as standard:
All the accessories you need, including polishes, cloths, brushes and gloves
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex is the market leader in user-friendly DIY paint repairs, and it’s friendlier to your bank balance than a full respray or car garage repair. But the best thing about Chipex is that you get an exact paint colour match, instead of the inadequate best-match blends offered by traditional repair kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Boxster Touch up Paint?
Chipex Boxster Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Boxster.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.