100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Rover Mgtf.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Rover MG TF was a mid-engined roadster produced initially by Rover until it went into receivership. The MG TF has since been revived by MG-s new owners. It is named after the MG TF Midget of the 1950s.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Rover MG TF Touch up Paint
Cars experience paint scratches on a daily basis because of loose stone chips flying up off the road surfaces and hitting them. But this -road rash- can be remedied with Chipex Rover MG TF Touch up Paint, a groundbreaking new repair option boasting:
Clear, simple instructions
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Due to its seamless results and paint colour match guarantee, Chipex never leaves evidence of a repair, whereas traditional kits leave obvious blemishes of best-match paint. Chipex is also much more affordable than a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Mgtf Touch up Paint?
Chipex Mgtf Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Mgtf.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.