100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Subaru Rex.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Subaru Rex is a kei class car produced between 1972 and 1992, which succeeded the R2 and was available in commercial and passenger versions. Its second generation variant was the basis for the Subaru Justy and the Rex was also known as Ace, Viki and Mini Jumbo in export markets.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Subaru Rex Touch up Paint
When loose stone chips and grit spray against the bodywork of vehicles, they leave arash’ of tiny paint scratches and make cars look old and worn-out prematurely. This common problem can be remedied with Chipex Subaru Rex Touch up Paint, a repair kit featuring:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
A high-grade blending solution promising seamless results every time
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex guarantees both user-friendliness and perfectly matching paint, neither of which are offered by traditional kits and touch up pens. A Chipex repair is also much cheaper than a repair or respray by a professional repair company or car garage.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Rex Touch up Paint?
Chipex Rex Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Rex.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.