100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Toyota Granvia.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Toyota Granvia is a semi-bonneted van variant of the fourth generation Toyota HiAce. It was sold in Japan between 1995 and 2002.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Toyota Granvia Touch Up Paint
Our abrasive roads habitually spit stone chips at cars, creating paint scratches across their bodywork. The quick, easy and affordable fix you-ve been waiting for is Chipex Toyota Granvia Touch Up Paint, a masterful solution to the road rash problem, featuring:
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex paint is a guaranteed colour match for your vehicle based on your vehicle paint code. It also blends seamlessly with the surrounding paint for an immaculate repair. Traditional kits do not offer these sorts of results, and full resprays and bodyshop repairs are vastly more expensive.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Granvia Touch up Paint?
Chipex Granvia Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Granvia.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.