100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Volvo 140.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Volvo 140 is a series of compact executive cars produced between 1966 and 1974, and includes the 142 sedan, the 144 sedan and the 145 station wagon.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Volvo 140 Touch Up Paint
Stone chips from the road surfaces are to blame for the tiny paint scratches we find on our vehicles, known as road rash. The only methods for dealing with this used to be imperfect touch up pens and kits and expensive full resprays. A new and revolutionary option is Chipex Volvo 140 Touch Up Paint, which features:
Paint that comes ready to apply
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex paint is perfectly matched with your vehicle colour code and comes in a wonderfully user-friendly kit, both features lacking in traditional kits. Chipex is also much more affordable than a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex 140 Touch up Paint?
Chipex 140 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your 140.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.